What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. The personal information we collect may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, the date and time you accessed our site, and the internet IP address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc."
How users can access their information
You can sign up and login with your email address and password to access your profile and to update your personal information. If you wish to remove your personal information from our system, you may contact us via email at [email protected], and we shall take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making any corrections or removing the information from our system.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party link on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liable the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on Nov 22nd, 2022